Business Support Officer
- Permanent full time role based in Orange
- Provide admin support to our Aged & Regional Community Services team
- Be rewarded - Join our not for profit organisation and contribute toward the greater good
About LiveBetter Community Services
LiveBetter Community Services are one of the largest regionally based providers of community services in Eastern Australia. We strive to enable the people of regional Australia to live their best lives. We know that our staff are our greatest asset.
So, what can we offer you?
- Support! - Backing from an experienced and professional Aged & Regional Community Services (ARCS) team
- $$$! - Take advantage of great salary packaging benefits.
- Satisfaction! - The opportunity to really say "I made someone's day".
- Opportunity! - A chance to build on your career in admin in an exciting period of growth for our organisation.
About the Role
Working as Business Support Officer within the ARCS team you will provide support and assistance to the team through the provision of coordination of resources, information, processes and administrative tasks. The primary responsibilities of the role will include (but are not limited to):
- Invoice coding, telephone/reception duties, filing/setting up customer files, taking minutes and printing/photocopying.
- Direct Administrative support to the Senior Manager ARCS, including travel bookings and diary management.
- Maintaining customer management record systems including accurate data entry and supporting appropriate record keeping processes.
- Establishment and maintenance of customer files, including maintaining registers and data bases.
- Maintenance of LiveBetter Service Provider Agreements.
- Assisting in setting up of events/promotions.
- Ensuring stationery supplies are maintained.
What LiveBetter needs from you
We would love to hear from you if you are a professional and caring person who is prepared to embrace our values of Integrity, Respect, Cooperation, Empowerment and Excellence in your day to day work life. You will be a compassionate person with a great work ethic and a real desire to assist aged, frail and disabled persons in your community.
To convince us that you are the best person for the job, please tell us how you meet the following selection criteria:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent and/or relevant experience within an office environment.
- Sound computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft software (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Demonstrated superior customer service, interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently, whilst enjoying a degree of responsibility in your position.
- Demonstrated ability to be organised & manage/prioritise workload in a constantly changing environment.
- Current drivers licence with the ability to travel occasionally if required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the community sector, including the challenges faced by people with a disability, mental health condition and the aged.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues specific to individuals from an Aboriginal or culturally linguistic and diverse background.
You will also be required to pass a National Criminal Check, Working with Children Check and pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening).
To apply for this role, you must provide as part of the online application process:
- A cover letter that addresses each of the above mentioned selection criteria; AND
- An up to date copy of your resume
Applications that do not include a resume and a cover letter will not be considered.
Closing date: Tuesday 27 March 2018
Enquiries: Louise Fossilo, Talent Acquisition Partner (02) 63912400
LiveBetter is a Smoke Free Workplace